You need to read at least 3 articles that include first-hand perspectives of your issue. I have given you at least 2 links on the page for your topic, so you should only have to find and read one more on your own.
For each article, please answer the following questions:
1) What is the title of the article?
2) Who is the author?
3) Who published it? (name of website, newspaper, magazine, etc.)
4) What date was it published?
5) What is the article about? (Summarize in one sentence.)
6) Who was one person interviewed/story told about in the article? Note the following information: Name, Nationality (Country of Residence), Life Story/Situation, how they feel/felt about what they are/were going through (inference if it doesn't say), and one direct quote.
7) What does this article tell you about the challenge of being a teenager in this situation? (inference if it doesn't say)
You need to gather AS MUCH INFORMATION AS YOU CAN. When we start the writing portion you will need all this right in front of your face.