A level 4 presentation includes the following:
- Speaking clearly, concisely, and logically, so that the audience understands your information
- Knowing your information well enough that you can talk instead of reading off the slides
- Projecting your voice
- Standing up straight
- Avoiding distracting movements
- Interacting with the audience
- Answering questions appropriately
Being a good audience member is equally important. In the audience, you will focus on:
- Quiet, focused attention on the presenter
- No talking, texting, sleeping, booing, etc.
- Not interrupting the presenter
- Asking insightful questions
- Being positive and giving positive feedback.